Monday, June 4, 2012

Key Limerita

Nothing quite says Florida summer like a slice of key lime pie. Key limes have been on sale recently too, so I picked up a bag to see where they would lead me! I love margaritas, and I love key lime pie. Just seemed like a natural progression to make a key limerita!

1oz Tequila (Or 2... Or 3... You decide!!)
3oz Sour mix
Juice of 4 key limes
Margarita Salt

I like mine shaken on the rocks, but this could also be made in a blender to get the frozen version. Pour some margarita salt onto a plate. Use one of the key limes to wet the rim of the glass, dip into the salt, then put a few ice cubes in the glass. Add the tequila, sour mix, and key lime juice into your bar shaker with some ice, and shake away! Use a strainer to catch any pulp when you pour into your glass. Simple, quick, and yummy! Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Shipt!